Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another Part of the Series

One of the books  have just finished reading is called The Grim Grotto. It is part of the series I was talking about called A Series of Unfortunate events. In the book I finished reading today the Baulderies family were floating in the sea and were saved by a submarine. Then they met a girl named Fiona and the captin Captin Windershins. Fiona stepfather is the captin and her brother was said to be lost at sea which is no really true.You'll find out about the rest of the story on this website.www.lemonysnicket.com

3 comments:

  1. I've got to read all of the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell that was a good book just by the cover, but I'm going to have to read it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need to read that book.

    ReplyDelete